- >> Facebook dominates Aussie social media use
- >> Telstra and Nine sign five year Netball broadcast deal
- >> eBay goes VR with Myer – new Virtual Reality shopping app
- >> Vaya launches first “Price beat guarantee” for Australian Mobile users
- >> Want to watch English Premier League? get Optus.
- >> Dick Smith is back – as a Kogan white label online store
- >> Apple Pay coming to Australian Banks? ANZ Testing Android & Apple Pay
- >> Tinder warning for Parents: Anyone at any age could be using the app
- >> Twitter to stream NFL – Brace yourselves – Live Sport viewing is changing fast.
- >> Aussies splurge on Telstra’s Free Data Sunday
Telstra CEO Andy Penn today announced via a Blog Post today that the company has allocated $250 million of its capital expenditure for the new financial year to network...